The events calendar page lists our upcoming public training sessions and webinars.
This two and a half day retreat, in a warm and cozy ambiance, will focus
This two and a half day retreat, in a warm and cozy ambiance, will focus on better knowing yourself as a leader. You will be part of a small intimate group with a maximum of twelve participants that will go through an enriching experience, in English, guided by two coaches. Through discussions, personal reflections and practical workshops, you will have the opportunity to become more aware of the leader you are now and to identify the leader that you want to become.
As a participant, here is what you can expect from the retreat:
- You will explore different concepts and notions around leadership that will allow you to see yourself differently and better know yourself as a leader.
- You will be in a safe space supported by two coaches where you will be able to openly share with other participants.
- You will go through an experience that will take you out of your comfort zone and that will allow you to see new perspectives around leadership.
- You will create a clear leadership declaration for yourself that will allow you to better guide your actions and behaviors in your life.
- You will be inspired to become a better leader in your everyday life following the experience you will have with us.
Why a closed retreat?
- To create a rich and immersive 2.5 day experience for everyone.
- To isolate you from the stress and distractions of your daily life.
- To create a safe and confidential space to allow for your personal growth.
- To allow you to form strong connections with peers from other organizations facing similar leadership challenges.
- To offer you a calm and peaceful space for personal reflection and integration.
Why should you register?
- Ready to learn new skills and knowledge you can apply in your personal and professional lives?
- Lit up by a personal project and you need a nudge to fully step into your leadership in the execution of this project?
- A new leader in a company and you are looking to better understand yourself in order to be a better leader?
- Ready to take some time for personal introspection and to question your fundamental beliefs around leadership?
- Ready to learn new ways to increase your influence with your colleagues and other people that surround you?
If you answered a resounding YES to any or all of the questions above, we have the experience you are looking for!
For all the details, go to awakenyourleadership.com.
11 (Sunday) 5:30 pm - 13 (Tuesday) 5:00 pm